40 Celt Road
Stanardsville, VA 22973
Note: The Farmers Market will be hosted in the parking lot adjacent to where the pavilion will be located until it is completed in late Spring 2019.
Greene Commons is situated in the heart of downtown Stanardsville, directly behind the Greene County Office Building at 40 Celt Road. Abundant, on-site parking is available along with overflow parking at the adjacent school complex.
Our Farmers Market is open every Saturday from 8am until noon, April through October, rain or shine under our new, covered pavilion.
Note: Construction of the pavilion will be completed in late Spring 2019. Until then, the Farmers Market will be hosted in the adjacent parking lot.
- Farm-fresh meats and produce
- Featuring local crafts and artisans
- Food trucks
- Face painting
- Local musicians (live music every Saturday)
- Beer & wine tasting (periodically)
Farmers Market at Greene Commons
The benefit of our Farmers Market begins with the quality and low prices of our produce. Bring home the freshest fruit and vegetables you can imagine. Cook with the finest cuts of beef and poultry available anywhere. Select from a variety of deliciously prepared foods, locally roasted coffee, and other local goodies.
The benefits of our Farmers Market are plentiful:
- You get the finest produce
- You get freshness, quality, and flavor not available in chain stores
- You get low prices
- You get a healthier lifestyle, consuming local, organic products
- You support local farmers and vendors as well as our local economy
- You build a connection to our community
- All farmers and food vendors accept payments via SNAP, the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- You get to listen to live music by local performers EVERY SATURDAY
Our Farmers Market also is home to local artisans and merchants who will amaze you with an array of locally crafted products.
Please Note: Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.