40 Celt Road
Stanardsville, VA 22973
Note: The Farmers Market is hosted in The Pavilion at Greene Commons located behind the County Administration Building.
Greene Commons is situated in the heart of downtown Stanardsville, directly behind the Greene County Office Building at 40 Celt Road. Abundant, on-site parking is available along with overflow parking at the adjacent school complex.
Our Farmers Market is open every Saturday from 8am until noon, April through October, rain or shine.
- Farm-fresh meats and produce
- Featuring local crafts and artisans
- Food trucks
- Face painting
- Local musicians
- Beer & wine tasting (periodically)
Please, no pets except service animals allowed under the Pavilion during the Farmers Market.
No smoking, vaping or tobacco products at Greene Commons.
Greene Farmers Market at Greene Commons
The benefit of our Farmers Market begins with the quality of our produce. Bring home the freshest fruit and vegetables you can imagine. Cook with the finest cuts of beef and poultry available anywhere. Select from a variety of deliciously prepared foods, locally roasted coffee, and other local goodies.
The benefits of our Farmers Market are plentiful:
- the finest produce
- freshness, quality, and flavor not available in chain stores
- a healthier lifestyle, consuming local, organic products
- support for local farmers and vendors as well as our local economy
- a connection to our community
- listen to live music by local performers
Our Farmers Market also is home to local artisans and merchants who will amaze you with an array of locally crafted products.
Please Note: Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.